In order to set up payments you must fill out the preferences related to the individual provider. It is thus a different setup you must follow whichever payment provider you are about to set up. Below you will find how to fully complete the fields in order to activate Saferpay Payments. Please note we have no control over the interface on this provider so your experience on the site may be slightly different, however the steps will likely be similar.
Disclaimer: Before syncing a payment gateway with the Editor you need to first create a separate account with the payment gateway. This usually requires you providing your bank details and selecting an appropriate subscription type with that particular payment gateway. Please be aware that the Editor is only set up to accept direct credit card payments via payment gateways, not alternative payment methods such as mobile payments, payments in instalments, etc. Make sure to keep this in mind when selecting your subscription type with the payment gateway and avoid choosing a type that supports alternative payment methods.
Sign up with Saferpay here.
Once you have registered an account you can log in here and progress through the steps below to integrate it with the Editor.
PAYMENT METHOD NAME
Often the consumer doesn't recognize the name of Payment Gateways and therefore might not know what payment option is it associated with. It is helpful to add a Payment Method Name that the consumer will recognize.
Customer ID, Terminal ID, API Username & API PASSWORD
1. Login to your Saferpay account and on the upper right corner you will find your Customer ID through the Saferpay User ID.
2. Alternatively, you can obtain your Customer ID as the middle digits in your API Username. Copy it and paste it in the relevant field in the editor.
3. To obtain your Terminal ID, navigate to the Settings tab and press the Terminals option.
4. You can find your Terminal ID from the dropdown list, copy it and paste it in the relevant field in the editor.
5. Find your API Username under the Settings tab, on the JSON API Basic Authentication section. Copy it and paste it in the relevant field in the editor.
6. If you no longer have the API Password, you can obtain a new one under JSON API Basic Authentication.
ENABLE TEST MODE
By enabling test mode you will be able to go through a purchase and its check out flow, without effectively completing a monetary transaction.
Finish by clicking on Save and toggle on in the option to enable the payment gateway.
PAYMENT SETTINGS - OVERVIEW